Wednesday 25 February 2009

About Jester & Milly


About Jester & Milly
We both met on the Internet in 2008 and basically become really close literally right away, and we are both more than a couple that are engaged, we are also best friends and soul mates and we both can easily say this is the best relationship we have both had, we have been together since 21st August 2008 and are looking forward to spending our lives together, we couldn't be any happier.

(Karl) - I never thought I would have a child of my own, I was told by the doctor that I had a very low sperm count, I even had Varicocele on both of my testicles, these are a very tiny bag of worms that can grown on the testicles and are well known. They warm the sperm killing a great deal of the sperm, the only way for the Varicocele to be removed is an operation. I had them on both of my testicles and had the operation to get them removed, I honestly thought I would never have a child of my own and I know a lot of guys out there are thinking the same, I would say to them don't ever give up hope, get yourself checked out in case you have Varicocele with them removed will make a great difference, it doesn't always work though even with them removed but it betters the chance of you being able to get your partner pregnant.

Myself and Milissa have been trying for a baby for some time now and never had much luck but then falling pregnant was a huge surprise to us both, I realized its true what they say eating a lot of veggies can higher the sperm count, I am surprised I'm not walking round looking like a sprout hah aha!!! But we are so happy knowing we are both now going to have a child of our own, Milissa has two children of her own, Lewis (6) and Mazie (1) their real father didn't want anything to do with them, so I was more than happy to take them both on as my own children, the idiot does not know what he is missing out on!

We are both looking forward to the birth of our new child, things couldn't be better for us both.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, hopeful story! All the best to you and your growing family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    Thanks for your lovely words, al the best to you and your family too, keep in touch

    Love Karl & Milissa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones